[b-hebrew] Setting up the Mac for the Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ JCR128 at student.anglia.ac.uk
Sun Dec 17 11:11:56 EST 2006

Having read significant amounts of Christopher's code and xml files I can confirm the professional quality of the code and xml files.

Which browser are you using? I have no problems viewing the text in Firefox or Mozilla on a Debian linux platform. I have also viewed the text from Firefox on OpenBSD and from Firefox on Slackware.

I'm sure there is a logical reason for your problem but having read the code and the xml files, which both comply to high standards of open coding practice, I am certain that the problem is not server side but client side.