[b-hebrew] Authorship of Daniel

Jan-Wim Wesselius jwwesselius at mail.thuk.nl
Wed Nov 9 11:00:03 EST 2005

See my article in the newest issue of Aramaic Studies, "The Literary Nature
of the Book of Daniel and the Linguistic Character of its Aramaic"
(accessible through http://ars.sagepub.com, apparently free until the end of
December, though I do not know the details), in which I address these issues
from the literary point of view. And yes, I think that there was one author
(or group of authors) only, though he may have used various sources, of
course.
Jan-Wim Wesselius, Theological University of Kampen, the Netherlands