[b-hebrew] Aramaic - Abba

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sat Jul 23 22:26:15 EDT 2005

EXACTLY!!!!

Thank you.

Shoshanna

Though I have an interest in knowing the ineffable, it has oft
occurred to me that there is one good reason why it is ineffable: if
people misused it and treated it with the same casual disrespect as
they do other titles for the Divine, surely all the mountains would
tumble, and the world would end in flames.

So it is perhaps a mercy that the ineffable remains, for the moment, ineffable.

Solomon Landers

In a message dated 07/22/2005 5:06:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,