Michigan-Claremont- ... Tanach (Michigan-Claremont-Wesminster text)

jucci eljucci at unipv.it
Fri Dec 13 19:03:00 EST 2002

At 00.00 13/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject: MCW data files
>From: "Christopher V. Kimball" <kimball at ntplx.net>
>Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:18:04 -0500
>
>Where can I obtain the Michigan-Claremont-Winchester Tanach as data files
>for processing?  Looking for something inexpensive.
>
>Chris Kimball

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, 3° édition [Electronic resource]
(Michigan-Claremont-Wesminster text)
Center for ?the ?Computer ?Analysis ?of Texts = ?CCAT
Oxford University Computing Services, Oxford, 1998
http://ota.ahds.ac.uk/texts/0525.html

Getting and Converting the BHS Text
Getting a copy of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia in Michigan-Claremont
encoding
http://www.sil.org/computing/fonts/silhebrew/bhstexts.htm

http://www.shamash.org/tanach/tanach/text/

gopher://ccat.sas.upenn.edu:3333/11/Religious/Biblical
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/teachtech/resources.html

Elio Jucci

  SETH - Semitica et Theologica
  http://dobc.unipv.it/SETH/index.htm
     Mirror Site: http://members.xoom.it/Shib/filosem.htm
                 http://it.geocities.com/eljucci/filosem/
         http://www.angelfire.com/wv/bible/filosem/index.htm

"Ex magno amoris incendio tantus uirtutis decor in animo crescit ..."
                         (Richard Rolle, Incendium Amoris)