[B-Greek] electronic help in Biblical Greek, among which one can see differences in the transmitted text
ntgreekreader at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 23:32:05 EST 2011
I use as many computerized help in teaching biblical Greek.
These are some of the resources I give to my students.
They provide help with grammar identification, syntax and
YES the differences in the transmitted text.
• Various texts, most translations and analysis http://www.biblos.com
select a book chapter and verse, and select Greek
• Text by combined clauses as well as by wordgoup
Wiki Lexicon of the Greek New Testament and Concordance
Places in Bible of the word and inflection tables
• Comparing writings
• Comparing writings with verb and noun identifications
• Word identifications
• Analytical Greek NT with all parts of speech
• New Testament Geteway http://www.ntgateway.com/greek-ntgateway/
• Study Bible: Read and search the Bible http://studybible.info/
• Bible Researcher http://www.bible-researcher.com/
More information about the B-Greek