[B-Greek] EGW EIMI ANHR in Acts 22:3

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:46:41 EST 2010

Let's try that one more time.  It seems that I'm having problems with copying
and pasting.
②equiv. to
Arndt, William, Frederick W. Danker and Walter Bauer. A Greek-English Lexicon of

the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature. 3rd ed. s.v.
ἁνήρ. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.