[B-Greek] Titus 2:13 CORRECTION

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 17:37:31 EDT 2010

Okay I see your point, but I understood #2 to be saying that
Jesus is both the great God and our Savior, not that they are two
different things.

It seems to me if you are looking for an incorrect rendering based on your
point above, #3 or #4 would be better, since these seem to say the glory is
of God and the appearance is of Jesus, making them separate.

 Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS