[B-Greek] Fw: Recommendation for Koine Greek text

+Fr Patrick B O'Grady fatherpatrick at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 14 16:02:26 EDT 2010

I learned from Machen, 1971-72. My old copy sets in my library in a
place of great honour. I still think it is the best, albeit linguistic
theory militates against it.
I would stand by it, as I learned well and have kept up and used my
Greek over all these years. I am now an Orthodox priest and a diocesan
ecclesiarch. In the course of my work, I regularly consult books written
in mesoellenika and neoellenika, as well as ancient Greek.
Yay for Machen!