[B-Greek] When Dead Tongues Speak

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 22:58:59 EDT 2010

Thanks for finding this, Louis.  I just read Sapphire's chapter, which
was great.  I have worked through her book Ancient Greek Alive
a few times, which is also excellent.

She says something in When Dead Tongues Speak which has
also occurred to me, that we need a 500 page book of Easy,
INTERESTING Greek.  It would have to be made up stuff, preferably
with an on-going narrative and super easy.  She seems to think this
would help with internalization, and that makes sense to me.

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS