[B-Greek] EIMI in the subjunctive?

Ron Fay roncfay at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:14:39 EST 2009

If anyone knows of a reference, could someone point me to any use of EIMI in the subjunctive in Koine Greek? I am having an issue with understanding the future ESTAI following hINA as opposed to the subjunctive, and I was wondering if it was because Koine dropped the subjunctive of EIMI. I know it occurs in Attic, I just do not rmemeber and cannot find any occurrences in Koine.

Thank you!

- Ron

Ron C. Fay, PhD

Associate Pastor of Administration and Teaching
Cornerstone Community Church

Wadsworth, IL

roncfay at hotmail.com