[B-Greek] Habbakuk 2:4b - objective genitive?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 15:23:05 EST 2009

Are you saying that the interpreter's task is to read which might conceivably be possible rather than what the author demonstrably meant?  That if the sytax can be manipulated to render a different meaning then that meaning is legitimate?
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.