[B-Greek] recommendation: gadget?

Bill Barton phos at windstream.net
Sat May 17 11:07:39 EDT 2008

On May 15 Susan Jeffers wrote:

>I would like to buy some sort of hand-held gadget that would enable me
> to search a Greek (and ideally Hebrew as well) concordance of the LXX/NT

Here are some sites for PDA academic bible-software:

http://www.bsreview.org/index.php?modulo=Reviews&id=2

http://www.olivetree.com/resources/academic/

http://www.discountbible.com/bible-study-software/pda.html

This site says Bibleworks is not pursuing a pda version at this time:

http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1670

I have some bible software on my pda, and it's handy because I always have
my pda with me.

Regards,

Bill Barton