[B-Greek] Parallelism in Luke 1:35

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 01:23:55 EDT 2006

Actually, it was a bit more complicated than that. His work resulted in SIX
rules, and I was discussing the FIFTH. Information about his rules can be
found online here: http://www.pfrs.org/sharp.html

I also found an actual scanned copy of his book online, but I do not have
the link right now, since I am not on my own computer. I will send it later.

χαιρε
Yonah