[B-Greek] Accordance Review

David Schultz philosopher at creighton.edu
Sat Apr 16 12:47:33 EDT 2005

I am reviewing the latest version of Accordance Bible software. I will
be using the LXX, N-A GTNT 27, Vulgate and MT texts in the review. I
would be interested in hearing from those of you who use the software
about what they would like to see addressed and so on. How many use it?

Cheers.

David Schultz
------
"The new degree Bachelor of Science does not guarantee that the holder
knows any science. It does guarantee that he does not know any Latin."
     (Dean Briggs, Harvard College, c.1900).
-----
Philosopher and University Educator...
...and a lot of things I don't get paid for.