[B-Greek] Please continue using ASCII transliteration

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 13 21:18:55 EDT 2005

Please note that we have not yet agreed to go on Unicode; we've talked
about allowing Unicode but asking that list-members add the standard
B-Greek transliteration when using Unicode. For the time being list-owner
Jonathan Robie's admonition NOT to use Unicode in list-messages but to
continue using plain-text ASCII stands.