[B-Greek] ELEON in James 2:13b

Don Doherty ddoherty at powerup.com.au
Thu Aug 12 11:01:09 EDT 2004

Further to my message below, I should also have consulted the Analytical
Lexicon I mentioned. It gives both TO ELEOS -OUS, and hO ELEOS -OU. Which
obviously means that either ELEOS (neut.) or ELEON (masc.) can serve as the
accusative, hence the alternative forms mentioned by Andrew Chapman
originally.

Don Doherty
Alexandra Headland
QLD Australia