dconklin at dconklin at
Sat Oct 19 21:25:31 EDT 2002

Someone asked a question on a forum that I'd appreciate some help on:

"Together, (ZWH AIWNIOS), is translated in the KJV 4 times, as "life
eternal", (Mat. 25:46 John 4:36, 12:25, 17:3).

Those words appear reversed, (AIWNIOS ZWH), as "eternal life" 26 times.

My question is; What different connatation(s) might this give a word, if
any? I am aware that in Spanish they also put the adjective first, but am
not familiar enough with languages as how this might affect things when

Thanks in advance for your help.

David Conklin