GNT Reading System

Ted Mann theomann at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 19:07:57 EST 2001

Students of NT Greek who would like to pursue reading the GNT in a
systematic way might like to check out the following site.  While I doubt
most teachers would agree with the order in which the readings are
presented, following the prescribed schedule will get you through the GNT in
five years, and provide a fair amount of peripheral information.  (I can't
guarantee the accuracy of this information, since I'm not qualified to
judge.) Of course, you can do it faster if you wish.  Those who teach Greek,
who are unaware of this site, might also want to take a look, if only to
forewarn students of any possible pitfalls.

http://www.btinternet.com/~MisPar/GNotes/

Ted
Dr. Theodore H. Mann
theomann at earthlink.net