META, DIA in GRAMCORD - off-list?

James S. Murray jsmurray at execpc.com
Wed Jan 19 22:59:01 EST 2000

Jay Adkins wrote:

> Does anybody know why other Louw & Nida articles on META did not show up in
> the context of 1 Tim 4:14?  Or how I can find all occurrences of any given
> term using GRAMCORD for Windows?  Using Greek Word Main Index  19000/Greek
> Word Index - M  14099 there were again only the following listings:
> META a with (association) 89.108  6260
>      b with (accompanying object) 89.109  6261
>      c with (combinative) 89.123  6275

Jay,  I was able to find the article on Attendant Circumstance (89.79) by using the
Semantics Domain Index.  Under 89 Relations you will see M. Attendant Circumstances
which has the article on META.  Under Means, however, they only seem to have 89.76.
Hope this helps.  I would appreciate hearing, off-line, what you hear back from
GRAMCORD.

Jim

Jim Murray
Racine, WI