thanatos

Jeffrey B. Gibson jgibson000 at mailhost.chi.ameritech.net
Mon Mar 8 09:59:28 EST 1999

"Carl W. Conrad" wrote:

> Let me just add another comment to Jeffrey's question about the question:
> it appears to be a question about an unnamed text wherein some idea of
> separation may be implicit or explicit because of some other stated or
> implicit contextual assumptions.

And let me underscore Carl's remarks on my question about a question by saying that
the original question regarding the original meaning/etymology  of  QANATOS looks
more to be a question about what death itself *is*  or how the ancients regarded the
"experience" (with apologies to Wittengestein) than one on the meaning of the word.

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A