Are Participles Marked Temporally?

Paul S. Dixon dixonps at juno.com
Thu Mar 4 11:29:16 EST 1999

I'll third the suggestion.

Does the placement of the aorist participle  with respect
to the main verb suggest the author's intent it be taken
before, during or subsequent to the main action?

Sure, I'd be interested in your paper, Jon.  Is it online?

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor
Wilsonville, Oregon
http://users.aol.com/dixonps
http://users.why.net/think/greek