Status of BAG 3rd Edition

Jeffrey B. Gibson jgibson000 at
Tue Mar 2 21:37:31 EST 1999

JaneGC at wrote:

> In a message dated 99-03-02 11:30:50 EST, cierpke at writes:
> << Does anyone have any idea when the new edition of BAG will be out?   >>
> What is BAG?
> Jane
> ---
> B-Greek home page:
> You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: jgibson000 at
> To subscribe, send a message to subscribe-b-greek at

It is *the* lexicon in English for New Testament Greek. BAG(D) stands for Bauer,
Ardt, Gingrich, and Danker, the compiler's, editors, and translators of the work. You
might want to check the Little Greek Home Page where, I believe, there is a
description of the work.

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626