Anybody know Mike Yakovlev?

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:49:21 EST 1999

The above-named gentleman has asked for help in changing his mailing
address to B-Greek. I'd like to help him, but the e-address from which he
sent the request is already obsolete. If this reaches him, or if someone
knows how to reach him, can we get the correct new e-address, please?

Sorry to trouble the whole list with this, but I hope someone on the list
can help!

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cconrad at yancey.main.nc.us