Greek Alphabetization for Children

David A Bielby dbielby at juno.com
Wed Dec 15 21:00:10 EST 1999

Thanks for the idea.  Greek Alphabetarion is a group of products on the
web at: http://www.muscanet.com/~trivium/catalog/alphabetarion.html
written
by Harvey Bluedorn. I was wondering if anyone had the products and if they
were helpful to them...please contact me...perhaps off list.

Thanks for any input on this.

David Bielby
Pastor
the Vineyard