Third century manuscript

clayton stirling bartholomew c.s.bartholomew at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 14 03:52:32 EDT 1999

C. Navarro,

Another source I overlooked is Ruben Swanson's Gospels and Acts (5
vols), the best tool by far for looking at early witnesses to the GNT.
Does not cover Epistles or Revelation.  A set of all five vols are
currently on sale for a about $65.

Any of the rest of you b-greek  people who think you may ever get
intrigued by the text critical issues in the GNT ought to jump on these
now while they are available. These are a whole lot better than reading
the apparatus in NA27. Trust me!

Swanson can be found at BIBAL press:

http://www.dfscott.com/bibal.htm

Nichael Cremer (sp?) already told you folks about these but I think it
bears repeating.

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point